In response to 2021 lockdown re-opening, we are holding special compulsory measures to retain the health and safety of our clients and staff.
The Staff will:
- Wash hands between pet and Groomer interaction
- Wear masks at all times until at least 14/2/21
- Practice ‘social distancing’ (Avoid shaking hands, hugging, or kissing other people)
- Alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) is the gold standard for hand hygiene. We will be washing hands and using hand sanitiser.
- Use single use paper towels for cleaning and dispose of after use.
- Use new towels for each pet (as we always do)
- Do not use cakes of soap
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Practice cough etiquette (keep away from other people, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing, and clean hands.)
- Do not work if showing signs of illness like COVID-19 or been in contact with an infected person
We will are implementing COMPULSORY Hands-free check in/out
or these are the following measures we are taking.
Mask wearing in MANDATORY
If another client is picking up, please wait in your car.
Please be patient at this time.
We will be trying to stagger pick ups so some appointments will be longer than usual
Failure to comply will mean we will NOT groom your pet
Thank you for your assistance and stay safe